Reproductive BioMedicine Online (IF: 2.796) covers the formation, growth and differentiation of the human embryo. It is intended to bring to public attention new research on biological and clinical research on human reproduction and the human embryo including relevant studies on animals. It is published by a group of scientists and clinicians working in these fields of study. Its audience comprises researchers, clinicians, practitioners, academics and patients.
The period of human embryonic growth covered is between the formation of the primordial germ cells in the fetus until mid-pregnancy. High quality research on lower animals is included if it helps to clarify the human situation. Studies progressing to birth and later are published if they have a direct bearing on events in the earlier stages of pregnancy.
Reproductive BioMedicine Online: articles in press and current issue
- Predictive factors of uterine fibroid volume reduction under ulipristal acetate: a prospective MRI study
- Uterine rupture and cesarean section-pregnancy interval: systematic review of the literature and mathematical modeling of the influence of extending the interval and in ART pregnancy rates
- The actual effect of embryo transfer difficulty on live birth rates. A validation study following the transfer of frozen-thawed euploid embryo.
- Paternal preconception folate intake in relation to gestational age at delivery and birth weight of newborns conceived through assisted reproduction
- The Management of Unexplained Infertility: A CFAS Evidenced-based Guideline
- Supraphysiologic oestradiol concentration in frozen cycles and low birth weight: the evidence is there
- Ovarian stimulation for oocyte vitrification does not modify disease-free survival and overall survival rates in patients with early breast cancer
- The negative effect of progesterone levels on the day of hCG administration (Phcg) on live-birth rate (LBR) is not restricted to values above 1.5 ng/ml in IVF/ICSI cycles
- Is the number of oocytes aspirated after ovarian stimulation for IVF/ICSI associated with the number of top/good quality embryos? A systematic review and meta-analysis
- Endocrine characteristics, body mass index, and metabolic syndrome in women with polycystic ovary syndrome: a secondary analysis of the Chinese study PCOSAct
- Editorial Board
- Risk of miscarriage in women conceiving after medically assisted reproduction (MAR) with an ultrasound verified viable pregnancy at 6-8 weeks of gestation
- Systemic oxidative stress in the early follicular phase as a possible mechanism underlying the pathogenesis of mild endometriosis-related infertility and a helpful tool to predict ICSI outcomes: a pilot study
- Controversies in ART: Can the IVF Laboratory Influence Preimplantation Embryo Aneuploidy?
- A propensity-matched study of the association between prepregnancy maternal underweight and perinatal outcomes among singletons based on an ART cohort
- Fine-tuning blastocyst selection based on morphology: a multicentre analysis of 2461 single blastocyst transfers
- Association between disease extent and pain symptoms in patients with deep infiltrating endometriosis (DIE)
- The proportion of nuclear mature oocytes affects ooplasmic competence of metaphase-II in relation to implantation and live birth with ICSI
- Preconception serum lipids and lipophilic micronutrient levels are associated with live birth rates after in vitro fertilization
- Mechanical zona pellucida removal of vitrified-warmed human blastocysts does not affect the clinical outcome
- Oxytocin antagonism reverses the effects of high estrogen levels and oxytocin on decidualization and cyclooxygenase activity in endometrial tissues
- Five-year study assessing the clinical utility of Anti-Müllerian Hormone (AMH) measurements in reproductive age women with cancer
- Atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease in women with endometriosis: A critical review of risk factors and prospects for early surveillance
- OOCYTE DONATION IN DONORS WITH LEVONORGESTREL INTRAUTERINE DEVICE: A GOOD MATCH?
- Embryo morphokinetics is potentially associated with clinical outcomes of single embryo transfers in preimplantation genetic testing for aneuploidy cycles
- Editorial Board
- The relationship between FSH receptor polymorphism status and IVF cycle outcome: a retrospective observational study
- Chemosensitivity and chemoresistance in endometriosis – differences for ectopic versus eutopic cells