Reproductive BioMedicine Online (IF: 2.796) covers the formation, growth and differentiation of the human embryo. It is intended to bring to public attention new research on biological and clinical research on human reproduction and the human embryo including relevant studies on animals. It is published by a group of scientists and clinicians working in these fields of study. Its audience comprises researchers, clinicians, practitioners, academics and patients.
The period of human embryonic growth covered is between the formation of the primordial germ cells in the fetus until mid-pregnancy. High quality research on lower animals is included if it helps to clarify the human situation. Studies progressing to birth and later are published if they have a direct bearing on events in the earlier stages of pregnancy.
Reproductive BioMedicine Online: articles in press and current issue
- Evaluating if ovulation suppression with progestins is cost effective compared to GnRH analogs in assisted reproduction cycles
- Effect of oocyte morphology on post-warming survival and embryo development in vitrified autologous oocytes
- Beneficial effects of dietary nitrate on testicular injury by improving glycemia and inhibiting apoptosis in Streptozotocin-induced diabetic male rats
- Evaluation of next-generation sequencing–based preimplantation genetic diagnosis for balanced reciprocal translocation carriers
- Knowledge, attitudes and practice of physicians towards fertility and pregnancy-related issues in young BRCA-mutated breast cancer patients: results from the BCY3/BCC 2017 survey
- Consultation and Treatment Behavior of Infertile Couples in China: a population-based study
- A multicenter evaluation of the Elecsys® AMH immunoassay for prediction of antral follicle count
- Germ cell arrest associated with aSETX mutation in ataxia oculomotor apraxia type 2
- Maternal β-hCG levels in early IVF pregnancy: association with the embryo development stage of blastocyst
- The high-risk human Papillomavirus continuum along the female reproductive tract and its relationship to infertility and endometriosis
- Preconditioning of sperm with sublethal nitrosative stress: a novel approach to improve frozen–thawed sperm function
- “Is blood thicker than water?” Donor conceived offspring subjective experiences of the donor: A systematic narrative review
- Does Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Associate with Risk of Female Sexual Dysfunction? A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis
- Serum progesterone concentration and live birth rate in frozen–thawed embryo transfers with hormonally prepared endometrium
- Autologous endometrial cell co-culture improves human embryo development to high-quality blastocysts: a randomized controlled trial
- Obstetric and perinatal outcomes of pregnancies according to initial maternal serum HCG concentrations after vitrified–warmed single blastocyst transfer
- C-type natriuretic peptide regulates sperm capacitation by the cGMP/PKG signalling pathway via Ca2+ influx and tyrosine phosphorylation
- Acupuncture performed around the time of embryo transfer: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Bureaucratic overheating is a parasite hampering modern clinical research – A viewpoint from the belly of the beast
- Two- and three-dimensional transvaginal ultrasonography for diagnosis of adenomyosis of the inner myometrium
- The effect of serum vitamin D levels in couples on embryo development and clinical outcomes
- Hydrosalpinx and pregnancy loss: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Pituitary suppression protocol among Bologna poor responders undergoing ovarian stimulation using corifollitropin alfa: does it play any role?
- Ovarian stimulation and endometriosis progression or recurrence: a systematic review
- Individualization of the starting dose of follitropin delta reduces the overall OHSS risk and/or the need of additional preventive interventions: Cumulative data over three stimulation cycles
- Evaluation of sperm telomere length in infertile men with failed fertilization after intra-cytoplasmic sperm injection
- Endometrial stromal cell proteome mapping in repeated implantation failure and recurrent pregnancy loss cases and fertile women
- Inferring biallelism of two FSH receptor mutations associated with spontaneous ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome by evaluating FSH, LH and hCG cross-activity
- Pro-endometriotic niche in endometriosis
- Placental volume and other first-trimester outcomes: are there differences between fresh embryo transfer, frozen-thawed embryo transfer and natural conception?