Reproductive BioMedicine Online (IF: 2.796) covers the formation, growth and differentiation of the human embryo. It is intended to bring to public attention new research on biological and clinical research on human reproduction and the human embryo including relevant studies on animals. It is published by a group of scientists and clinicians working in these fields of study. Its audience comprises researchers, clinicians, practitioners, academics and patients.
The period of human embryonic growth covered is between the formation of the primordial germ cells in the fetus until mid-pregnancy. High quality research on lower animals is included if it helps to clarify the human situation. Studies progressing to birth and later are published if they have a direct bearing on events in the earlier stages of pregnancy.
Reproductive BioMedicine Online: articles in press and current issue
- Upper and lower genital tract Zika virus screening in a large cohort of reproductive-age women during the Americas epidemic
- CCR5/CCR5 ligands induced myeloid-derived suppressor cells are related to the progression of endometriosis
- The role of DEFB126 variation in male infertility and assisted reproductive technique outcome
- The microRNA polymorphisms in miR-150 and miR-1179 are associated with risk of idiopathic recurrent pregnancy loss
- Miscarriage history association with euploid embryo transfer outcomes
- Perinatal outcomes in 521 gestations after fresh and frozen cycles: a secondary outcome of a RCT comparing GnRH-antagonist versus GnRH-agonist protocols
- DNA methylation and histone post-translational modifications in the mouse germline following in vitro maturation of fresh or frozen/thawed prepubertal testicular tissue
- Modified natural cycle IVF versus conventional stimulation in advanced-age Bologna poor responders
- Parameters of the Mouse Embryo Assay that affect detection of peroxides in mineral oil
- MUC20 expression marks the receptive phase of the human endometrium
- WOMEN’S HEALTH PROVIDERS’ PERSPECTIVES ON PREIMPLANTATION GENETIC TESTING
- Antimüllerian hormone in association with euploid embryo transfer outcomes
- Modified natural cycle cryopreserved embryo transfer: is a washout period needed after a failed fresh cycle?
- Contemporary quality control in the IVF laboratory: heading to the cloud?
- Weekly intramuscular progesterone for luteal phase support in women receiving oocyte donation is associated with a decreased miscarriage rate
- ASSISTED REPRODUCTIVE TECHNIQUES IN LATIN AMERICA: THE LATIN AMERICAN REGISTRY, 2016
- Predictors of Reproductive Outcomes Following Myomectomy for Intramural Fibroids
- Fertility of women with cystic fibrosis: a French survey
- Circulatory Metastin/Kisspeptin-1 (META KISS-1 Study) in Polycystic Ovary Syndrome: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis with Diagnostic Test Accuracy
- Editorial Board
- Pregnancy following diagnosis of premature ovarian insufficiency: a systematic review
- Association of gene polymorphisms in Anti-Müllerian hormone signaling pathway with ovarian function: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Comparison and appraisal of (inter)national recurrent pregnancy loss guidelines
- Is it too early to deny resveratrol supplementation in embryo transfer cycles?
- The role of Cabergoline and post-collection Gonadotropin Releasing Hormone – antagonist administration for Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome prevention: A Retrospective Cohort Study
- GLP-1 receptor agonists versus metformin in polycystic ovary syndrome: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Treatment of hydrosalpinx in relation to IVF outcome: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Supraphysiologic serum estradiol impacts oocytes and is negatively related to birth weight in full term singletons born after frozen embryo transfer: a retrospective cohort study
- Advanced Fibroid Study; paying homage to John Sampson