Reproductive BioMedicine Online (IF: 2.796) covers the formation, growth and differentiation of the human embryo. It is intended to bring to public attention new research on biological and clinical research on human reproduction and the human embryo including relevant studies on animals. It is published by a group of scientists and clinicians working in these fields of study. Its audience comprises researchers, clinicians, practitioners, academics and patients.
The period of human embryonic growth covered is between the formation of the primordial germ cells in the fetus until mid-pregnancy. High quality research on lower animals is included if it helps to clarify the human situation. Studies progressing to birth and later are published if they have a direct bearing on events in the earlier stages of pregnancy.
Reproductive BioMedicine Online: articles in press and current issue
- Management of Thin Endometrium in Assisted Reproduction (AR)
- Influence of Resveratrol Supplementation on Pregnancy Outcomes in in vitro Fertilization–Embryo Transfer Cycles
- Chief editor’s 2018 annual report
- A comparison among 36 assisted reproduction laboratories monitoring the environmental conditions and instrument parameters using the same quality control application
- Influence of oral vitamin and mineral supplementation on male infertility: a meta-analysis and systematic review
- Differential impacts of gonadotropins, in vitro fertilization and mouse embryo culture on blastocyst development
- The relative importance of genetic parenthood
- Predictive value of serum kisspeptin levels on 14 and 21 days after frozen-thawed embryo transfer
- The effect of a GnRH antagonist (Ganirelix) on follicle maturation in normal women
- Effect of pretreatment with Levonorgestrel-Releasing Intrauterine System on IVFoutcomes in Women with Adenomyosis
- Pre-implantation genetic testing for aneuploidy does not decrease three-cycle cumulative discontinuation rate when compared to conventional in-vitro fertilization in women with advanced maternal age
- Controversies in ART: Considerations and Risks for Uninterrupted Embryo Culture
- Early vs. delayed follow-up after misoprostol treatment for early pregnancy loss
- Inheritance of imbalances in the recurrent chromosomal translocation t(11;22) in female and male carriers: Clarification by using combined PGD and sperm FISH analysis
- Individual culture and atmospheric oxygen during culture affect mouse preimplantation embryo metabolism and postimplantation development
- Effect of recombinant human vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF-165) on testis tissue xenotransplants from prepubertal boys: A three-case study
- FSH or CC in IUI with ovarian stimulation for unexplained subfertility: a role for treatment selection markers?
- Editorial Board
- Mutational analysis of FAM175A gene in patients with premature ovarian insufficiency
- Normalized second and fourth finger lengths in male and female partners and IVF cycle outcomes
- Human growth hormone for poor responders: a randomised placebo controlled trial provides no evidence for improved outcome for live birth
- The obstructive interval predicts pregnancy rates in post-vasectomy patients undergoing intracytoplasmic sperm injection with surgical sperm retrieval
- Early prediction of methotrexate treatment success by 24‐hour pretreatment hCG increment and day 1-4 hCG ratio
- Are there differences in basal thrombophilias and C-reactive protein between women with or without polycystic ovarian syndrome?
- Pregnancy and neonatal complications in women with PCOS in relation to second trimester anti-Müllerian hormone levels
- Editorial Board
- Comparison of perinatal outcomes following blastocyst stage vs cleavage stage embryo transfer: 10 years data analysis from a single center
- Protective effect of estrogen receptor α-PvuII transition against idiopathic male infertility: A case-control study and meta-analysis