Reproductive BioMedicine Online (IF: 2.796) covers the formation, growth and differentiation of the human embryo. It is intended to bring to public attention new research on biological and clinical research on human reproduction and the human embryo including relevant studies on animals. It is published by a group of scientists and clinicians working in these fields of study. Its audience comprises researchers, clinicians, practitioners, academics and patients.
The period of human embryonic growth covered is between the formation of the primordial germ cells in the fetus until mid-pregnancy. High quality research on lower animals is included if it helps to clarify the human situation. Studies progressing to birth and later are published if they have a direct bearing on events in the earlier stages of pregnancy.
Reproductive BioMedicine Online: articles in press and current issue
- Endometrial stromal cell inflammatory phenotype during severe ovarian endometriosis as a cause of endometriosis-associated infertility
- Immunomodulatory effects of vitamin D3 on gene expression of MDGF, EGF, and PDGF in peritoneal fluid mononuclear cells of patients with endometriosis
- Does the anogenital distance change across pregnancy?
- SHBG-AR, SHBG-LHB and PGRMC1-AR mRNA expression levels are positively correlated on day 6 of ovarian stimulation in Bologna poor responders
- Mild ovarian stimulation for IVF is the smartest way forward
- Can the negative effects of vitrification on oocyte developmental competence be mitigated?
- Managing the IVF laboratory during a pandemic: International perspectives from laboratory managers
- Verification of ZBTB16 Variant in Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Patients
- Infertility and Reproductive Rights after COVID-19 pandemic
- Managing and Preventing Blood-Borne Viral Infection Transmission in Assisted Reproduction: A Canadian Fertility and Andrology Society (CFAS) Clinical Practice Guideline
- Fertility preservation rates among transgender women compared with transgender men who received comprehensive fertility counseling
- Birth characteristics in men with infertility
- CUMULUS CELL GENE EXPRESSION IN LUTEAL PHASE-DERIVED OOCYTES AFTER DOUBLE STIMULATION IN ONE MENSTRUAL CYCLE
- Oocyte or ovarian tissue banking; decision-making in women ≥35 years of age facing age-related fertility decline
- Comorbidities, risk factors and maternal/perinatal outcomes in oocyte donation pregnancies: A single-centre study on a contemporary cohort of singleton pregnancies
- Tissue Fat Quantification by Magnetic Resonance Imaging – Proton Density Fat Fraction in Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- Platelets Induce Endothelial-Mesenchymal Transition and Subsequent Fibrogenesis in Endometriosis
- Interaction of M2 macrophages and endometrial cells induces downregulation of GRIM-19 in endometria of adenomyosis
- Early life factors, in utero exposures and endometriosis risk: a meta-analysis.
- Mitochondrial DNA content is not predictive of reproductive competence of euploid blastocysts
- Impact of follicular phase length on pregnancy outcomes: the longer, the better?
- Candidate genes for age at menarche are associated with endometriosis
- Anogenital distance in newborn infants conceived by assisted reproduction and natural conception
- Live Birth after a Freeze-only Strategy versus Fresh Embryo Transfer in Three Randomized Trials Considering Progesterone Level
- The effects of nutrients on symptoms in women with endometriosis: a systematic review
- Comment on: Systematic review of pregnancy outcomes after fertility-preserving treatment of uterine fibroids
- The entire range of trigger-day endometrial thickness values in fresh in vitro fertilization cycles is in direct independent correlation with the live birth rate
- Response to comment on: Systematic review of pregnancy outcomes after fertility-preserving treatment of uterine fibroids