Reproductive BioMedicine Online (IF: 2.796) covers the formation, growth and differentiation of the human embryo. It is intended to bring to public attention new research on biological and clinical research on human reproduction and the human embryo including relevant studies on animals. It is published by a group of scientists and clinicians working in these fields of study. Its audience comprises researchers, clinicians, practitioners, academics and patients.
The period of human embryonic growth covered is between the formation of the primordial germ cells in the fetus until mid-pregnancy. High quality research on lower animals is included if it helps to clarify the human situation. Studies progressing to birth and later are published if they have a direct bearing on events in the earlier stages of pregnancy.
Reproductive BioMedicine Online: articles in press and current issue
- Transvaginal hydrolaparoscopy and laparoscopy
- HPV infection and female Infertility: A systematic Review and meta-Analysis
- Factors related to early spontaneous miscarriage during IVF/ICSI treatment: an analysis of 21,485 clinical pregnancies
- Cannabis consumption might exert deleterious effects on sperm nuclear quality in infertile males
- Qualitative and quantitative aspects of sex life in the context of endometriosis: a multicentre case control study
- Cryopreserving testicular tissue is the preferred method to preserve SSCs prior to spermatogonial stem cell transplantation.
- Impact of the mode of conception on gestational hypertensive disorders at very advanced maternal age
- Editorial Board
- Mapping research in assisted reproduction worldwide
- How common is real Repeated Implantation Failure? An indirect estimate of the prevalence
- Identification of research priorities in infertility and assisted reproduction: an international, multicenter study
- Large for gestational age is male gender dependent in artificial frozen embryo transfers cycles – a cohort study of 1295 singleton live births
- Pathogenesis of Endometriosis: look no further than John Sampson
- Replacing hMG/FSH by low dose hCG to complete corifollitropin alfa stimulation substantially reduces the cost per clinical pregnancy of IVF: a randomised pragmatic trial
- Short Versus Extended Progesterone Supplementation for Luteal Phase Support in fresh IVF cycles: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Evolution of Embryo Selection for IVF from Subjective Morphology Assessment to Objective Time-Lapse Algorithms Improves Chance of Live Birth.
- The association of BMI with oocyte maturation in high-risk for severe OHSS patients triggered with GnRH-agonist for final oocyte maturation: an observational cohort study
- Ovarian reserve markers after discontinuation of long-term use of combined oral contraceptives
- “There is only one thing that is truly important in an IVF lab: everything” Cairo Consensus Guidelines on IVF Culture Conditions
- PRIMARY OVARIAN INSUFFICIENCY AND DISORDERS OF GONADAL DEVELOPMENT IN THE SAME FAMILY: THINK OF THE NR5A1/ SF-1 SEQUENCE VARIANTS
- CTHRC1 Overexpression Promotes Ectopic Endometrial Stromal Cell Proliferation, Migration and Invasion via Activation of Wnt/β-catenin Pathway
- Editorial Board
- Female age affects the utility of sperm DNA fragmentation in predicting the outcomes of in vitro fertilization and intracytoplasmic sperm injection
- Oocyte vitrification negatively affects the Ca2+-releasing and activation potential of mouse oocytes but is potentially useful for diagnostic purposes
- Monitoring IVF children birth weight is still a current issue and still a history of maternal factors
- Dysregulated immunological and metabolic functions discovered by a polygenic integrative analysis for PCOS
- Drug-free in-vitro activation of follicles for infertility treatment in poor ovarian response patients with decreased ovarian reserve
- Use of granulocyte colony-stimulating factor in ART treatment does not increase the risk of adverse perinatal outcomes