Reproductive BioMedicine Online (IF: 2.796) covers the formation, growth and differentiation of the human embryo. It is intended to bring to public attention new research on biological and clinical research on human reproduction and the human embryo including relevant studies on animals. It is published by a group of scientists and clinicians working in these fields of study. Its audience comprises researchers, clinicians, practitioners, academics and patients.
The period of human embryonic growth covered is between the formation of the primordial germ cells in the fetus until mid-pregnancy. High quality research on lower animals is included if it helps to clarify the human situation. Studies progressing to birth and later are published if they have a direct bearing on events in the earlier stages of pregnancy.
Reproductive BioMedicine Online: articles in press and current issue
- Depression and/or Anxiety Disorders during the First Trimester Not Preconception Increases the Risk of Low Birth Weight in Offspring: A Prospective Cohort Study
- hMG versus recombinant FSH+ recombinant LH in controlled ovarian hyperstimulation for in vitro fertilization: Does the source of LH preparation matter?
- May the colleague who truly has no conflict of interest now please stand up!
- Male Infertility and antioxidants: one small step for man, no giant leap for andrology?
- The impact of serum estradiol level prior to progesterone administration on live birth rate in single frozen-thawed blastocyst transfer cycles
- Editorial Board
- A mouse model for the effects of IVF procedures on the development of embryos
- The importance of soluble anti-Müllerian hormone receptor type 2 (sAMHR2) as a new serum marker in diagnosis of fertility disorders in women
- Patient-tailored luteal phase support with progesterone may avoid unnecessary oocyte donation failures
- Improved detection of CFTR variants by targeted next-generation sequencing in male infertility: A case series
- Ovarian Stimulation (OS) Does Not Influence the Uterine Immune Environment in Healthy Infertile Women
- Only 1 embryo. Transfer on day 3 or grow on. What is best?
- Fibrinogen alpha chain is upregulated and affects the pathogenesis of endometriosis
- Emeritus Professor Ian Logan Craft FRCS FRCOG: a ‘Universal Genius’ with scientific and artistic qualities
- Effects of oral contraceptive pretreatment on IVF outcomes in women following a GnRH agonist protocol
- Preimplantation genetic screening for aneuploidy (PGT-A 2.0) in assisted reproduction: A SWOT analysis
- Metabolomics shows no impairment of the microenvironment of the cumulus-oocyte complex in the follicular fluid of women with isolated endometriosis
- ASSOCIATIONS BETWEEN EMBRYO GRADING AND CONGENITAL MALFORMATIONS IN IVF/ICSI PREGNANCIES
- Editorial Board
- Fertility preservation at the time of cancer diagnosis: A survey to explore knowledge, attitudes and intentions among children by proxy and adolescents with cancer
- Embryo transfer media –estimating viscosities, and consideration of viscosity as a factor impacting media and uterine fluid interactions
- Could ethnicity have a different impact on fresh and frozen embryo transfer outcomes – a retrospective study
- Three-dimensional ultrasound diagnosis of T-shaped uterine cavity morphology is associated with adverse pregnancy outcomes following transfer of a single thawed euploid blastocyst: a secondary analysis of a prospective cohort study
- Repeated GnRH agonist doses for luteal support: a proof of concept
- The actual effect of embryo transfer difficulty on live birth rates. A validation study following the transfer of frozen-thawed euploid embryo.
- Predictive factors of uterine fibroid volume reduction under ulipristal acetate: a prospective MRI study
- Paternal preconception folate intake in relation to gestational age at delivery and birth weight of newborns conceived through assisted reproduction
- The management of unexplained infertility: an evidence-based guideline from the Canadian Fertility and Andrology Society