Reproductive BioMedicine Online (IF: 2.796) covers the formation, growth and differentiation of the human embryo. It is intended to bring to public attention new research on biological and clinical research on human reproduction and the human embryo including relevant studies on animals. It is published by a group of scientists and clinicians working in these fields of study. Its audience comprises researchers, clinicians, practitioners, academics and patients.
The period of human embryonic growth covered is between the formation of the primordial germ cells in the fetus until mid-pregnancy. High quality research on lower animals is included if it helps to clarify the human situation. Studies progressing to birth and later are published if they have a direct bearing on events in the earlier stages of pregnancy.
Reproductive BioMedicine Online: articles in press and current issue
- Morphokinetic characteristics of embryos derived from in-vitro-matured oocytes and their in-vivo-matured siblings after ovarian stimulation
- How time to healthy singleton delivery could affect decision-making during infertility treatment: a Delphi consensus
- Do men with normal testosterone–oestradiol ratios benefit from letrozole for the treatment of male infertility?
- Does presence of adenomyosis affect reproductive outcome in IVF cycles? A retrospective analysis of 973 patients
- Anthropometric indices to predict insulin resistance in women with polycystic ovary syndrome in China
- The impact of maternal lifestyle factors on periconception outcomes: a systematic review of observational studies
- Gestational surrogacy: results of 10 years of experience in the Netherlands
- Active compounds present in Rosmarinus officinalis leaves and Scutellaria baicalensis root evaluated as new therapeutic agents for endometriosis
- Evaluation of a new freezing protocol containing 20% dimethyl sulphoxide concentration to cryopreserve human ovarian tissue
- Anti-sperm antibodies detection by a modified MAR test: towards a better definition of its indications
- Hysteroscopic septum resection and reproductive medicine: A SWOT analysis
- Sexual function in women with polycystic ovary syndrome: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Small-sized follicles could contribute to high-order multiple pregnancies: outcomes of 6552 intrauterine insemination cycles
- Assessment of anogenital distance as a diagnostic tool in polycystic ovary syndrome
- Revisiting the association between smoking and female fertility using the oocyte donation model
- Do immature and mature sibling oocytes recovered from stimulated cycles have the same reproductive potential?
- Optimal endometrial thickness to maximize live births and minimize pregnancy losses: analysis of 25,767 fresh embryo transfers
- The status of global DNA methylation in the spermatozoa of smokers and non-smokers
- Risk of non-lethal abnormalities should not prevent pregnancies in women of advanced maternal age
- Testicular versus ejaculated spermatozoa for ICSI in patients without azoospermia: a systematic review
- An adapted carrier for the cryopreservation of human testicular spermatozoa
- The use of intracytoplasmic sperm injection is associated with a shift in the secondary sex ratio
- Care needed in interpretation of chromosome rearrangements
- Progesterone levels on pregnancy test day after hormone replacement therapy-cryopreserved embryo transfer cycles and related reproductive outcomes
- Prenatal exposure to persistent organic compounds and their association with anogenital distance in infants
- Oocyte developmental competence is independent of ovarian reserve in women younger than 35 years
- Assisted reproductive techniques in Latin America: the Latin American Registry, 2015
- Gynaecologists’ view on diagnostic delay and care performance in endometriosis in the Netherlands
- Oxygen regulation of aquaporin-4 in human placenta
- Cost-effectiveness modelling of IVF in couples with unexplained infertility